Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Timmy Strikes Agian

Myself , Timmy and Phil decided to meet up at Stanage on Saturday. We got there to find it all very moist. A few things dried out so we tried to warm up. A couple of goes on greens Travers (Fnt 7a) and we had a play on Captain Hook (Fnt 7b) . Tim quickly Repeated it and then Phil managed to do it. I on the other hand didn't. Then tim had a quick play on the Ace (Fnt 8b) but it was not quite cold enough. Phil wanted to have another go on Brass Monkey's (Fnt 7c) which almost done before. He started well and just needed a few more goes. After a slow start on this Tim did this see video Below



Next few goes and Phil does it too his first Fnt 7c. Not to be out out done again I gave it another goes and did all the moves , all I had to do was put my foot on and stand up. Next thing new Phil had caught me and i was on the mat, I had fell off the last move damn. Too tired to try again we moved on to try the storm(fnt 7b+) , and old nemesis. Again after a few goes I was getting to my usual high point of my fingers an inch away from the top holds but that was it. Even Tim couldn't do it ( it must be hard). By now I was tired so left for home and left them to have a go at Brad pit!

No comments: