Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 3

Seeing how it was Rob's rest (enforced after 5 days on and alot bicep pain). I shall fill you in on the days events. After some french guys tellings us last night there was five days of rain forecast. We woke late to find the nights rain had cleared up and it was still dry and head off to Buthiers. Lance wanted to try Nemesis (fnt 7a), so I joined in to warm up. Lance was doing well but not catching the crucial hold, took me a while to get to the same point. But after many goes and loads of different methods we both gave in defeated by a reachy problem. Next for the main event, Magic Bus (Fnt 7b+). Rob gave us the beta and me a Deb set to work. Deb flash it to the last but one move, but this move was going to be her crux. I on the other hand was struggle on a lower move. I skipped past that for a while to try the end moves, right my street, jumpy. This bit is easy for me. So after few goes at my crux deb had to step in and tell me what I was doing wrong. After few more goes I knew I could do it all. After a rest it was done. Deb set to working her crux the jumpy bit. After a few different methods she had worked out a way to do this. So she tried to put it all together put was just powering out for the jump move and had managed to ripped a chunk out of her finger. She decide to rest and come back later. So we went over to Gorge aux Chats to catch up with Lance and Lou. Whilst Deb had a power napped in the Van I managed to do Opera Tchechene (Fnt 7a) arrete very nice little problem. Now back to Magic Bus for Deb. After warming up again and always getting the same point on the jump move and not quiet latching the hold she decide to try a different method for the jump move. Sorted much more consistent but with failing light and another chunk out of her finger she decide to call it a day and come back another day.

No comments: